Adwords PPC Bid Calculator
Stop the guesswork and bid smart
Pay Per Click Bid Calculator
Because Adwords and Pay Per Click Campaigns involve bidding against competitors, it’s important to know what you can afford per click to ensure your campaign can deliver optimum success and remain financially viable.
Use the tool below to get an idea of your maximum bids.
If you are unsure of the answers, this tool can be used as a guide to identify the information you should be researching to prepare for a PPC campaign. Please contact our team for assistance.
1) What’s the goal of your website?
2) Roughly what % of your web visits convert?
3) Roughly what % of your enquries lead to business?
4) What is your average order value? £ / $ / €
5) On average, how many times does a typical customer return to buy from you?
6) What’s your rough average profit margin?
Your Maximum Bid £ / $ / €
Based on the information provided, this is the maximum you should bid to ensure a financially viable Pay Per Click campaign.
About your website
Does your website generate leads or sell products online (ecommerce)?
Your lifetime gross value per customer is
Your lifetime net profit per customer is
Your breakeven cost per lead or sale acquisition is
Your breakeven PPC bid is
Average website visits before conversion:
Number of conversions that are required to reach a deal:
Ask Our Experts
Looking for some advice around how to bid correctly? Drop us a line and we'll be pleased to assist.