Conversion Rate Optimisation: M-Brain Global
Driving Conversion Rates
862% return on Investment
M-Brain global approached ShineRank with the brief to increase on page website conversions.
The customer had historically generated low conversion rates due to its’ industry’s high volumes of informational web traffic; M-Brain provide market and media intelligence solutions and many users search the web looking for free reports.
The customer wanted us to design a way of enabling their commercial web traffic (users seeking products or services) to convert more effectively.
At the time the project began, the websites online conversion rate was 0.15%.
Our team began with research and identified a number of ways the conversion rates could be improved, including:
– Presenting the solutions and benefits more clearly
– Streamlining the website navigation to support ease of use
– Use of compelling imagery to enhance visual impact
– Enhancing mobile display and performance
– Improving page load speed
– Utilising clearer calls to action
– Strategic arrangement of simpler contact options (forms, email and telephone)
– Ongoing analysis through Google Analytics to measure impact of changes
The customer approved the project plan and work was deployed throughout the following six weeks. An agile methodology was adopted, involving frequent deployment and testing to ensure the change impact was positive.
Conversion Rate Increase of 613%
Following project completion, the customers on page conversion rate increased to 0.92%, reflecting a 6-fold increase.
The customer has so far generated an 862% return on investment (lifetime ROI yet to be realised).
“We have seen an 862% uplift in online conversions since working with ShineRank. The quality is exactly where we want it to be and we are feeling very positive about the future.”